photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 10, 2013

End of Summer Read-a-Thon: Updates!


So, yesterday was the first day of this read-a-thon and I feel like I rocked it! Hopefully you guys are doing as well. This is where I'll be updating everything daily.

Day #1
I had some pretty big distractions. Mainly, WORK. I went to work at 7:30 and got out at 4:00 and then had to run a few errands but when I finally got home I sat down to read The Vincent Boys. I started it at midnight but fell asleep 10 pages in. So I kept reading and finished it off. I fell asleep for a few hours in between, so I technically finished it today, but that's okay. I also listened to City of a Thousand Dolls on audiobook at work and got a little more than halfway through that. I'll include it in the page count once I finish it because I'm not exactly sure how much I've listened to so far.

Update #1
What I'm Reading: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Books I Read: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 1
Number of Pages Read: 259
Audiobook: City of a Thousand Dolls- Listened to 4/7 CDs
Relevant Gif of the day:
image

Day 2:
Yesterday was not a good reading day. I had to go visit family and that was distraction enough plus I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the day before. I managed to start reading Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan and got to page 85. Let me tell you right now, this book will probably go in my favorites shelf. It has every element of my type of book, but I'll get more into that when I review it.

Update #2
What I'm Reading: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (still reading this)
Books I've Read: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 1
Total Number of Pages Read: 344
Relevant Gif of the day
image

What have you guys read so far? Any favorites? Share in the comments and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment